How to track attendance in DreamClass
Step 1: Create a new event on the Class Schedule
- Navigate to Class> Subject and click on the Schedule tab.
- Add a lesson/event on the schedule. It can be Single Lesson or Recurring
Step 2: Find the Lesson you want to track the attendance for
- Switch to the next tab "Lessons" and click the day for which you want to track the attendance of
Step 3: Mark lesson as completed and take attendance
- Change the status of this lesson from Scheduled to Completed
- To track attendance in bulk click on "Mark Unspecified as" and select one of the options Present, Late, Unexcused Absence, Excused Absence etc.
- Note: You can also change the status one by one if you need to by clicking on the Status next to each Student’s name .
How to track attendance[VIDEO]
Here’s a short video(00:47) that illustrates how you can track attendance as an admin in 3 simple steps.
Track attendance easily in a few simple steps! Step 1 To track attendance, go to a Class → Schedule, Set up a Lesson or School Calendar from the left menu, and Select the class name. Step 2 Simply select the day and mark the attendance of students as ...
Getting started with DreamClass
Welcome to DreamClass! This article will help you get an overview of the steps you need to take to set up your DreamClass account for your school. 1. What is a school period The first time you login to your account you will find a prefixed school ...
What is a lesson in DreamClass?
In DreamClass we use the word lesson to describe a teaching day. Lessons are created automatically as soon as you set up your class schedule. If you are teaching a Mathematics class on Tuesdays at 10 am - this is a lesson in DreamClass. A lesson has ...
What is a Schedule in DreamClass?
In DreamClass the schedule is the timetable of your class. To set up the schedule you simply add lessons on the calendar view. The lessons are recurring or single lessons. To set up your school schedule follow these simple steps: Select any of your ...
How to add a Teacher in DreamClass
To get the most out of the available functionality in DreamClass, you need to add some teachers* to your school structure and assign them Classes - Subjects*. Teachers among other things are able to manage attendance, create gradebooks and assess ...